It is important to have the right microblading tips. The right preparation and microblading aftercare are some of the keys to getting the most out of your microblading.
Any professional painter will tell you that the right preparation is the key. That is why you will need to take the time to properly prepare before you go to any local microblading salon, including The Green Room in Cary, NC.
Professional painters take the time to sand, fill holes and make sure that the edges are smooth. They will also apply primer before any work is done.
Microblading has a similar process. You will get much better results if you prepare beforehand. Here are some of the before-care microblading tips that will help you get the most out of your procedure.
- Avoid tweezing, waxing and electrolysis at least one week before your procedure.
- Do not get a tan two weeks before getting microblading.
- Do not get a facial two weeks before your treatment.
- Discontinue the use of Retinols and vitamin A one month before your treatment.
- Avoid getting Botox two weeks before your treatment.
- Do not tint or wax your eyebrows three days before your procedure.
In order to minimize the risk of bleeding, you will need to do the following.
- Avoid consuming alcohol for 24 to 48 hours before your tattoo.
- Avoid consuming coffee before your procedure.
- Avoid taking Aspirin or Ibuprofen before your procedure.
What To Do After The Treatment
Use a towel to absorb the excess fluid. You will have to do this every 5 minutes until the oozing stops. This will prevent the lymph from getting hard. You will need to wash the area for the first seven days after your treatment. You can use water and antibacterial soap. You will also need to apply a moisturizer to the area. You will only need to use a small amount of ointment.
Here are some additional microblading aftercare tips.
- Use a fresh pillowcase.
- Avoid hot showers for 10 days.
- No botox, facials and chemical treatments for one month.
- Avoid heavy exercise for one week.
- Avoid swimming for 10 days.
- Avoid tanning or direct exposure for four weeks.
A Note About Showering
You do not want to take a shower for more than 5 minutes because this will produce a lot of steam. Do not wet your face when you are washing your body. You should only wet your face when you shower is about to be over. Avoid using hot water.
It is important to remember that the right prep and aftercare routine will help you get the most out of your treatment. If you are in need of a local microblading salon in Cary or around Apex and Raleigh, give The Green Room a call today to schedule an appointment!