Getting ready for summer? Have you considered waxing your body for the perfect bikini look? The Green Room, a Cary NC waxing salon, offers full body waxing, upper lip, facial waxing, Brazilian wax and eyebrow waxing. This is why you should be visiting the salon.
Waxing removes unwanted hair temporarily. It is better than shaving as hair regrowth takes a longer time. Facial waxing enhances the appearance and allows easy application of makeup. Eyebrow waxing pops out your eyes for a brighter look. A full body wax leaves your entire skin flawless.
The Process of Waxing
- Prepare the wax. It has to be passed through the heat before you start waxing. The wax warmer is preferred since it keeps the wax in suitable temperature while you work and it is less messy.
- Pre-clean. A cleanser with isopropyl alcohol is suitable as it evaporates away and there is no need to rinse. It also helps the wax to grip well on the hair strands. For facial waxing, ensure you’re careful with the areas around the eyes.
- Test the wax. While using a wax warmer, the temperature is consistent, but it’s good to check if the wax is too hot on the skin.
- At this point, work on small sections at a time. Smear the wax on the skin in the direction of hair growth. Leave the wax until it’s a bit hard. Eyebrow waxing is sensitive; apply wax carefully to prevent contact with the eyes.
- Rip off. Pull the dry wax off your skin in the opposite direction of hair growth. While removing the wax, hold the skin beneath the wax to reduce the pain.
- Repeat the sections. Apply wax to the other sections you want your hair removed. Leave to dry and pull off.
- Clean up. After waxing all your sections, there will wax residues, especially where your skin folds. Use a wax remover and soft cotton cloth to do away with the wax.
Important Factors to Consider Before Waxing
- Carry out a health check to determine if waxing does not have an effect on your health.
- Talk to your provider and ask questions. You may need to do a patch test.
- After waxing, avoid any skin treatment regimens like steam baths or saunas.
Waxing is practically one of the best ways to deal with excessive hair growth on the skin. Usually, frequent waxing reduces the rate at which your hair regrows. Visit our Cary waxing salon for the best waxing experience.