Remember that first experience, when someone looked into your eyes and could not look away? They seemed to be entrapped by your beauty and the depth of the story that your eyes told. Your full, dark lashes drew them into your eyes and your beauty overtook them. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could have this look at ease, every day that you wanted? At The Green Room, come visit our Cary eyelash extension salon and we can help you achieve the look that you have been longing for.
Some lash extension salons can give you the look for a day, but leave you to worry about maintaining the lash extensions yourself the next day, or even the next week. Our Cary eyelash extension salon cares about you and your busy lifestyle, and understands that you do not want to spend the time or the fuss preparing your eyes. Imagine spending just 1 hour of your time, relaxing while someone else prepares the extensions for you.
Here Are Our 11 Benefits for Lash Extensions:
– Adds volume and fullness to your natural eyelashes
– Enhances your eyes
– Lifts the lashes to add depth to your face
– Extra eyelash length to frame and draw people into your eyes
– Not necessary to add makeup, with longer and fuller lashes, your eyes already pop
– Time saving on doing your own lashes and no clean up
– Water Resistant
– Lightweight and Natural
– No clumpy glue from fake lashes
– Choose your own length to go with your unique and beautiful look
– Avoid the unsightly fake eyelash slip after hours of wear
*Bonus- Look natural! Have everyone wondering if you really were just born so beautiful.*
We know that everyone has questions, and we have a highly knowledgeable staff, here to help with all of your concerns. Some of the most frequently asked questions are:
1)What are the common eyelash extensions?
Synthetic, silk and mink. You can pick your size from 6mm to 17mm. Choose the best suited for your look and lifestyle
2) How long will the application process take?
The application will take about 1.5 to 2 hours. Please make sure to come without makeup already on.
3) How often do I need to reschedule an appointment?
Around every three weeks, the process of growth and shedding of your natural eyelashes will cause the extensions to gradually fall out, however, keep in mind, similar to acrylic nails, you can keep the eyelash extensions forever with periodic refreshers. The lash extensions provided by us will last 3-8 weeks. We typically schedule refresh appointments every 2-3 weeks and the refresh appointment lasts 60 minutes.
4) What if I am allergic to a certain glue?
Please alert your stylist when you schedule your appointment. There are multiple glues that can be used to avoid any allergic reaction.
Don’t waste your time on other lash extension salons, contact us at our Cary eyelash extension salon today to learn more!